Did you have a good Thanksgiving? I sure did.
Plenty of rest, relaxation, turkey, football and – most importantly – time with my family.
Our record-breaking fall semester is winding down. So, to our 4,352 students, please consider the following “end-of-the-semester” words of advice:
- Make sure to get plenty of rest as you head into finals. This will help keep your mind on task.
- Put down the books and exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. This will help blow off steam during such a stressful time.
- Don’t push the deadline on due dates. Work well ahead in writing and studying rather than cramming the night before.
- Work with a study buddy or study group. It is amazing how much you can learn from one another.
- Always double-check your work. You’ll be suprised how much you can catch.
Best wishes for a successful close to the Fall of 2009 semester!