Happy Spring Break to the faculty and students of BC3! It is hard to believe the semester is going by so quickly.
As you may know, I am honored to teach at the College. I do so every Wednesday when I meet from 3:35 to 6:40 p.m. with 12 very special students in my Introduction to Public Relations class.
You may be interested to know the results of an informal survey I took in class last week.
- All of the students in the class work while attending BC3.
- Only three read traditional newspapers, but most read online editions.
- Two are “reverse transfer” students. One came to BC3 from Grove City College and another from Clarion University.
- At least four plan on transferring to Slippery Rock University.
- Each student is concerned about texting and driving. Most supported Pennsylvania’s new law that bans texting while driving.
While this is only a small sample size from our student body, the results are interesting. All of our discussions in class are lively. I learn as much from them as they do from me.
Enjoy the rest of your spring break!