Here is a list of the Top 10 reasons why I won’t be watching Sunday’s game:
10. It’s a great time to catch up on sleep. Even though we are just three weeks in, it has already been a busy semester.
9. The Puppy Bowl. I’ll take the Yellow Lab scoring a game-winning touchdown as the clock strikes zero.
8. The Bus (Jerome Bettis) is finally getting his Hall call! The real drama will be Saturday night when the NFL announces the 2013 Hall of Fame class.
7. Ray Lewis. Enough said.
6. Commercial overload. Aren’t we already inundated with enough annoying commercials!?
5. The San Francisco 49ers. Ugh!
4. Pitchers and catchers report to Bradenton in just 12 days. This is the year of the Battlin’ Buccos… finally!
3. The Baltimore Ravens. Enough said.
2. The Harbaugh Bowl. It truly makes me sick just uttering those two words.
And the No. 1 reason I won’t be watching this Sunday’s Super Bowl…
Respect for the greatest team to ever don an NFL uniform – The Pittsburgh Steelers!
These are my reasons. Tell me yours! Why will or won’t you be watching Super Bowl XVII?