The sun is shining! That’s symbolic for what a glorious spring semester it has been at the commonwealth’s back-to-back No. 1-ranked community college.
- Another $1 million gift, the latest from former state Sen. Tim Shaffer, which will create The Shaffer School of Nursing and Allied Health.
- Expansion of our registered nursing program to BC3 @ Brockway, which is slated for its inaugural class in the fall of 2018.
- Another five-star ranking and a REACH Rewards recognition for our Rho Phi chapter of Phi Theta Kappa, the international academic honor society.
- The opening of the beautiful Amy Wise Children’s Creative Learning Center on main campus.
- Parks and Recreation Professor Chris Calhoun being recognized for outstanding service by the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission.
- BC3’s recognition by The Pittsburgh Business Times for having the No. 1 salary-to-cost ratio among 42 area public and private institutions.
Such accomplishments are possible only with a great faculty, amazing staff, courageous Board of Trustees, caring BC3 Education Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors, and incredible donors. Imagine what the future holds for our amazing institution of higher education?