Hello, BC3 family!
There are so many reasons for so many of us to be thankful, and with Thanksgiving but a few days away, there’s not a better time for me to share with my BC3 family why I am grateful for you, and for what you accomplish. Here are 10 of the many reasons that come in mind in 2019:
10. The creation of our Pioneer Pantry. Talk about Pioneer Proud! This initiative has taken off – and the beneficiaries are our terrific students.
8. “All in for Nursing.” The Victor K. Phillips Nursing and Allied Health Building. The Shaffer School of Nursing and Allied Health. A partnership with Grove City College. And I am certain there is more to come!
7. Expansion of BC3 @ Armstrong. The residents of Ford City are excited. And so are we. Yet another example of our role in northwestern Pennsylvania.
5. President’s Cabinet. Always on my list. We are blessed to be surrounded by such intelligent, devoted professionals.
4. Our Board of Trustees and BC3 Education Foundation Board of Directors. Selfless, professional and tireless dedication that enables our college to maintain our ranking as the No. 1 community college in Pennsylvania by Schools.com in three consecutive surveys.
3. Our veterans, who are our students, our faculty or staff. We owe you so much. Thank you. You and your service are never taken for granted.
2. Our faculty. Your role in our student-centered institution is crucial … and appreciated.
And the No. 1 reason I am thankful this holiday season … Our students. Many are first-generation who work while attending our college. You are our core and we are honored to offer to you our affordable, quality and accessible education.